• OPTIONAL - Give your plant a good rinse with warm water and let it dry before potting it up.
• Pot up the plant in a planter that has a drainage hole and water the plant until water drains out from the bottom of the pot.
• To prevent plants dropping leaves due to stress cause from shipping; environmental, light or temperature changes:
1. Place your potted plant in a bright and warm location, but out of direct sunlight and not under a grow light. Slowly climatize the plant to sunlight or a grow light over the course of a week or two.
2. Don’t mist your plant unless it’s a plant that likes high humidity. Eg. pilea, hoya, dischidia, peperomia and string of pearls/tears all like high humidity.
The points above only apply to plants that require large amounts of light or plant that takes over a week to deliver.
• Only water the plant when the soil is dry.