No guarantee and no refund if plant get damage during shipping.
*Orders can take up to 2 weeks to process.*
• Only ship within Canada.
• Only ship on Monday.
• Shipping is not available on weeks that have a long weekend as the post office is closed and to minimize the idle time plants spend in sorting facilities.
• There is a big difference in shipping prices to local areas, East and West coast locations, therefore all orders must be weighted to calculate shipping fees. Orders will be automatically cancelled after 7 days if customer refuses to pay the applicable shipping cost.
• Minimum 7 days are required to process orders and to send the shipping invoice.
• Summer - There is a 10% handling/processing fee included in the shipping cost. This fee will be no less than one dollar and no greater than $20.
• Winter - 15% handling/processing fee included in the shipping cost. Fee includes insulation materials except heat pack. Heat pack is billed separately when applicable. This fee will be no less than $5 dollars and no greater than $25.
• During the cold months starting October $1.75 for the signature sign off service will be applied to all shipping invoices. If you do not wish to have this service please advise us by email to remove.
Payment for shipping invoice must be made within 5-7 days from the day that the invoice is sent, otherwise order will be cancelled without notification and refund will be issued. Invoice must be paid before order can be sent out.
Invoice Me with Signature Sign Off
This option is advised if customer requires shipping during the cold months. Canada Post will drop off the parcel at the Post Office if no recipient is available to receive. $1.75 will be applied to your shipping invoice.
In order to prevent plant damage due to inclement weather conditions, we do not ship to cold climates from November through to April. All shipping orders will be cancelled during the winter months.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee on plant purchases. Although, we take great care in wrapping each plant, it is very difficult to predict if they will survive the shipping journey. Plants are perishable items, therefore Grow Something is not responsible for any damaged plants through the shipping process. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
British Columbia & Newfoundland
These provinces have the highest risk for plant damage during shipping. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
Our plants are shipped bare root.
Estimated Rate For Summer
$19 - $1 - 30 Purchase
$21 - $30.01 - $50 Purchase
$23 - $50.01 - $70 Purchase
$25 - $70.01 - $100 Purchase
$30 - $100.01 - $130 Purchase
$35 - $130.01 - $170 Purchase
$40 - $170.01 - $200 Purchase
Winter cost for shipping can increase to 15% - 20% due to insulation material usage.
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure that your order is released to you promptly, please bring a government issued photo ID and the credit card that was used to make the purchase. If this is not possible, please contact us for further instructions. For your protection, orders can only be released to the customer who placed the order. We cannot allow any other party to pick up an order on your behalf.
We recommend that you pick up your order within 7 days of the date your order is ready for pickup. If you do not pick up the items, your order will be refunded.
We only deliver on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12 PM - 5 PM.
• Signature and ID is required if payment is made by credit cards.
• Ensure the name on the government issued photo ID matches the name on the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
• There is no refund on delivery fee if the customer misses the given delivery time frame. There is a 50% delivery fee for unaccepted item with no recipient.
• Signature is required to ensure secure delivery. No drop-off is available.
$35 within a 25 KM radius from Grow Something locations.
$50 for Etobicoke, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering and Whitby
$55 for Newmarket
The price above are estimate only. To get an accurate rate please inquire by email with your address.
All other cities, please contact us for rates.
Deposit is non-refundable if the order is cancelled by the customer.
All sales are final (no refund or exchange).
Plant prices are subject to change.
Price listed does not include tax (HST).
Plants are perishable items and can be stressed during the shipping journey, therefore, if an order is being approved by us for a refund, a 50% restocking fee applies.
Orders made by Interac payment must be received within 24 hours, otherwise orders will automatically be cancelled without notification.
EMT payment is treated as cash and a 3% saving can be applied at check out by using coupon code gs2019emtpayment. Discounts can only be applied to succulent plant purchases. Ensure to send an EMT payment. Credit card payment will be canceled and refunded.
To prevent payment disputes and fraud, any orders purchased with credit cards will require the customer to send a photo ID proof and a picture of their credit card to ensure that the name and the credit card number matches. Confirmation of billing address will also need to be verified.
Shipping and billing address has to match. We only ship/deliver to the billing address. Please ensure your shipping address matches the billing address, otherwise your order will be refunded. If the order needs to be shipped to a different address please make the payment by Paypal or an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.