Check the weather forecast in your area before placing your order. Purchase heat packs for your order if needed.
We do not accept requests for orders to be shipped on certain dates or hold any plants for future shipment
Ship on Monday or Tuesday.
Shipping may not be available on weeks with a long weekend as the post office is closed, in order to minimize the idle time plants spend in sorting facilities. This only applies to orders that will take more than 3 days in transit.
Processing | Packaging
Our plants are shipped bare root. To minimize the shipping cost we do not ship plants with soil and pots.
Some plants will need to be washed and dehydrated for shipping. Allow a minimum of 14 days to process the order.
Purolator/FedEx Express Rates
$35 ($0.01 - $60)
$40 ($60.01 - $100)
$45 ($100.01 - $200)
$50 ($200.01 - $250)
$55 ($250.01 - $300)
$60 ($300.01 - $350)
$65 ($350.01 - $400)
$70 ($400.01 and up)
These rates are only an estimate and certain locations may cost more to ship.
Purolator/FedEx services are not available for P.O. Box addresses (Canada Post only).
• Temporarily unavailable for plant purchases. Exceptions apply for P.O. Box addresses.
• Canada Post can sometimes take over 7 days to arrive, depending on location.
• Only e-transfer payment is accepted. Do not pay with Paypal.
• Only non-perishable goods are being shipped with Canada Post.
Cancellations after 72 hours of making a purchase will be subject to a 10% handling/repotting fee no less than $5.
If orders are cancelled after shipping is prepared and boxed, they are subject to the following charges:
• 10% handling/repotting fee no less than $5
• Winter shipping extras is non refundable (if applicable)
• Shipping fee, if order is already shipped
• Rerouting fee by Canada Post if order is already shipped. Fee will vary by location.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee on plant purchases. Although, we take great care in wrapping each plant, it is very difficult to predict if they will survive the shipping journey. Plants are perishable items, therefore Grow Something is not responsible for any damaged plants through the shipping process. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
(November - April)
We only ship xpresspost during the winter months.
Winter Shipping Rates
Prices may vary depending on location. See Purolator rates chart above.
Request for Xpresspost rate by email email@example.com with your order number. We can not check rate without address or the estimate purchase amount.
Orders will be automatically cancelled if heat pack is not purchased.
Click here to purchase a heat pack for your order.
Heat packs are mandatory and do not guarantee plants will survive, but heat packs offer a higher survival rate. The duration of heat pack use is based on the estimate of X amount of day(s) to arrive for that order. Please take into consideration that there might be delays with couriers for unforeseen reasons.
We reserve the right NOT to include a heat pack when we feel it unnecessary and under certain weather conditions. If a heat pack is charged on the shipping invoice but was not required at shipping time, we will refund the heat pack cost.
NO guarantee and/or refund if plants get damaged during shipping. Customers are advised to check the tracking number for updates to parcel arrival date.
Orders can take up to 3 weeks to process during the winter months.
COURIER SERVICE (Local Delivery Service within the GTA)
We only deliver with the GTA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12 PM - 5 PM.
See Delivery Service page for rate and locations available.
• E-transfer payments are required. Paypal payments are not accepted
• Signature and ID is required to ensure secure delivery. No drop-off is available
When there is no recipient on delivery day, customer is subject to the following fees:
• Courier service fees are non refundable if the customer misses the given delivery time frame
• Rerouting fee. This fee is 50% of the courier service fees and will be deducted from the purchase price
Servicing Areas & Fees
$35 Toronto/East York
$40 North York
$50 Richmond Hill/Markam