After ordering you will receive a shipping invoice within a 7 days. The invoice will be automatically billed for heat pack ($4) and the shipping cost.
Our heat pack will last up to 96 hours. Shipping to area that requires more than 4 days will be notified by email to upgrade for Xpresspost.
Heat pack is optional. Shipping without heat pack will increase the chance of plant getting damage. If you wish to ship without a heat pack, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number.
British Column, Calgary, and PEI
Recommended for Xpresspost as it takes up to 6 days to arrive for Expedited shipping.
No guarantee and no refund if plant get damaged during shipping. Customers are advised to check the tracking number for update on parcel arrival date.
Orders can take up to 2 weeks to process.
• Only ship within Canada.
• Only ship on Monday.
• Shipping is not available on weeks that have a long weekend as the post office is closed and to minimize the idle time plants spend in sorting facilities.
• There is a big difference in shipping prices to local areas, East and West coast locations, therefore all orders must be weighted to calculate shipping fees. Orders will be automatically cancelled after 7 days if customer refuses to pay the applicable shipping cost.
• Minimum 7 days are required to process orders and to send the shipping invoice.
• Summer - There is a 10% handling/processing fee included in the shipping cost. This fee will be no less than one dollar and no greater than $20.
• Winter - 15% handling/processing fee included in the shipping cost. Fee includes insulation materials except heat pack. Heat pack is billed separately when applicable. This fee will be no less than $5 dollars and no greater than $25.
• During the cold months starting October $1.75 for the signature sign off service will be applied to all shipping invoices. If you do not wish to have this service please advise us by email to remove.
Payment for shipping invoice must be made within 5-7 days from the day that the invoice is sent, otherwise order will be cancelled without notification and refund will be issued. Invoice must be paid before order can be sent out.
Signature Sign Off
Canada Post will drop off the parcel at the Post Office if no recipient is available to receive. $1.75 will be applied to your shipping invoice. This is mandatory for customer requires shipping during the cold months.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee on plant purchases. Although, we take great care in wrapping each plant, it is very difficult to predict if they will survive the shipping journey. Plants are perishable items, therefore Grow Something is not responsible for any damaged plants through the shipping process. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
British Columbia & Newfoundland
These provinces have the highest risk for plant damage during shipping. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
Our plants are shipped bare root. To minimize the shipping cost we do not ship plant with soil and pot.
Estimated Rate For Summer
$19 - $1 - 30 Purchase
$21 - $30.01 - $50 Purchase
$23 - $50.01 - $70 Purchase
$25 - $70.01 - $100 Purchase
$30 - $100.01 - $130 Purchase
$35 - $130.01 - $170 Purchase
$40 - $170.01 - $200 Purchase
Winter cost for shipping can increase to 15% - 20% due to insulation material usage.
We only deliver on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12 PM - 5 PM.
• Signature and ID is required if payment is made by credit cards.
• Ensure the name on the government issued photo ID matches the name on the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
• There is no refund on delivery fee if the customer misses the given delivery time frame. There is a return fee for unaccepted item with no recipient. This fee is 50% of the delivery fee.
• Signature is required to ensure secure delivery. No drop-off is available.
Gift Purchase Requirements
If an item is being purchased as a gift and credit card cannot be presented to the delivery service onsite, the purchaser is required to do one of the following:
1. ID and credit card verification. Send a copy of a government issued photo ID showing the name. A credit card showing just the last 4 digits and name. All Other info on the cards should be covered.
2. Make payment by Paypal.
$30 within a 25 KM radius of Grow Something locations.
$50 for Etobicoke, Mississauga
$55 for Newmarket, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Oakville, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering and Whitby
The prices above are estimates only. To get an accurate rate, please inquire by email with your address.
All other cities, please contact us for rates.
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure that your order is released to you promptly, please bring a government issued photo ID and the credit card that was used to make the purchase. If this is not possible, please contact us for further instructions. For your protection, orders can only be released to the customer who placed the order. We cannot allow any other party to pick up an order on your behalf.
We recommend that you pick up your order within 7 days of the date your order is ready for pickup. If you do not pick up the items, your order will be refunded.