Couriers can no longer guarantee On-Time delivery.
This will affect all shipping methods.
A $20 minimum purchase (before tax, shipping fee and winter shipping extras) is required per shipping order. Your order will be automatically cancelled/refunded if your purchase is under $20.
$20 ($20 - $30 Purchase)
$25 ($30.01 - $50 Purchase)
$30 ($50.01 - $70 Purchase)
$35 ($70.01 - $100 Purchase)
$40 ($100.01 - $200 Purchase)
$50 ($200.01 and up)
• Only ship on Monday or Tuesday.
• Shipping is not available on weeks with a long weekend as the post office is closed, in order to minimize the idle time plants spend in sorting facilities. This only applies to orders that will take more than 3 days in transit.
• Some plants will need to be washed and dehydrated for shipping. Allow a minimum of 14 days to process the order.
Multiple Courier Services - Expedited
Unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee on plant purchases. Although, we take great care in wrapping each plant, it is very difficult to predict if they will survive the shipping journey. Plants are perishable items, therefore Grow Something is not responsible for any damaged plants through the shipping process. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
British Columbia & Newfoundland
These provinces have the highest risk for plant damage during shipping. Freight shipping is at your own risk.
Our plants are shipped bare root. To minimize the shipping cost we do not ship plants with soil and pots.
Cancellations after 72 hours of making a purchase will be subject to a 10% handling/repotting fee no less than $5.
If orders are cancelled after shipping is prepared and boxed, they are subject to the following charges:
• 10% handling/repotting fee no less than $5
• Winter shipping extras is non refundable (if applicable)
• Shipping fee, if order is already shipped
• Rerouting fee by Canada Post if order is already shipped. Fee will vary by location.
WINTER SHIPPING (November - April)
Our heat pack will last up to 96 hours. For shipping to areas that require more than 96 hours (4 days), customers will be notified by email to upgrade to Xpresspost.
Heat packs are mandatory and do not guarantee plants will survive, but heat packs offer a higher survival rate. The duration of heat pack use is based on the estimate of X amount of day(s) to arrive for that order. Please take into consideration that there might be delays with couriers for unforeseen reasons.
We reserve the right NOT to include a heat pack when we feel it unnecessary and under certain weather conditions. If a heat pack is charged on the shipping invoice but was not required at shipping time, we will refund the heat pack cost.
NO guarantee and/or refund if plants get damaged during shipping. Customers are advised to check the tracking number for updates to parcel arrival date.
Orders can take up to 3 weeks to process during the winter months.
Click here to purchase a heat pack for your order.
COURIER SERVICE (Local Delivery Service within the GTA)
We only deliver with the GTA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12 PM - 5 PM.
See Delivery Service page for rate and locations available.
• E-transfer payments are required. Paypal payments are not accepted
• Signature and ID is required to ensure secure delivery. No drop-off is available
When there is no recipient on delivery day, customer is subject to the following fees:
• Courier service fees are non refundable if the customer misses the given delivery time frame
• Rerouting fee. This fee is 50% of the courier service fees and will be deducted from the purchase price